Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil
  • I thought that I would purchase an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil myself, however I wasn't prepared to spend the $17.00 that the eye pencil cost
  • As the day wore on, I noticed that this eye pencil did not move from my eyes
  • In my opinion, the eye pencil sure does glide on, just as the name implies
  • I like how this eye pencil is waterproof, and although it stays on and lasts for a long time on my eyes, it's not difficult to remove it
  • I highly recommend Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil to anyone who wants a richly, intense colorful eye pencil that doesn't come off until you take it off

• by mom1

The other day, my daughter purchased an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. When I saw how this eye pencil looked on her eyes I was stunned. The vibrant color and shimmer looked gorgeous on her eyes. After I took her to the birthday party, I went out to do some shopping myself.

I thought that I would purchase an Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil myself, however I wasn’t prepared to spend the $17 that the eye pencil cost. My daughter had gotten a gift card to Sephora as a birthday gift and she bought the eye pencil with some of the gift card money. But, because I really wanted to try it, I purchased one, but in a less vibrant color that my daughter purchased.

The color that she bought is called Electric, and although it looked beautiful on her eyes, I don’t feel

that it’s appropriate for more mature women. So, I purchased the eye pencil at the price of $17, and couldn’t wait to get home to see how I would like it. When I got home, I took the eye pencil out of the purple long box that it came in and applied a fine line under my lower lash line and a line on my eyelid.

I have to say that this eye pencil glided on amazingly easily and it was very creamy. I really loved the vibrant neutral color that I had purchased and it seemed to have such a pretty hint of metallic shimmer to it. As the day wore on, I noticed that this eye pencil did not move from my eyes.

The color remained very intense and color was so gorgeous that I honestly don’t ever recall having an eye pencil with such a stunningly ...

• vibrant rich color.

Later on that evening when my husband came home, the first thing that he noticed was my eyes. He commented on how nice they looked and even asked me if I was wearing a new makeup.

Even though I wear eye pencil or eye liner very frequently, he never saw my eyes look so vibrant from an eye pencil. Most of my eye pencils and eye liners are on the muted side and they don’t seem to have the vibrancy as the Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. In my opinion, the eye pencil sure does glide on, just as the name implies.

I like how this eye pencil is waterproof, and although it stays on and lasts for a long time on my eyes, it’s not difficult to remove it. Some eye pencils and eye liners wear off so easily because of

the natural oils from our eyes. Another reason why my eye pencil wears off is because sometimes if I don’t use my oil free makeup remover, I just use a touch of Vaseline or baby oil, and even though I try to remove all traces of it, it’s still very greasy and it effects how my eye makeup will wear, even the next day.

The good thing about this eye pencil is that even if I’ve used an oily base product to remove my makeup, it still stays on and doesn’t wear off. I love how this eye pencil stays on until I take it off. I highly recommend Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil to anyone who wants a richly, intense colorful eye pencil that doesn’t come off until you take it off.

It’s a little pricey, but I feel that because it’s a great quality product, I don’t mind spending more.

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409834610630/k2311a0914/9.14.09