Buddy [email protected] Computer & Monitor Case Cleaner  » Computers  »
  • I found this little cleaner in an out-of-the way computer shop
  • I like that it makes the surfaces of my computers shiny after I spray this on, and that it has no smell which activates my allergies

• by TheAdvocate

I have always been obsessive about cleaning every surface in my area because I have skin asthma and I am allergic to dirt and dust. Every morning before I start using my laptop, I clean it obsessively first.

I sometimes use Buddy [email protected] Computer & Monitor Case Cleaner.

I found

this little cleaner in an out-of-the way computer shop.

I just spray a little of this in a rag or tissue, and then wipe the area clean.

I always make sure that I do not use this on any electrical part just in case it creates a spark, but so ...

• far, I have had no accidents of this nature.

It is in a 60ml spray bottle which according to its blurb is biodegradable.

It cleans my computer instantly, and it has removed dirt and stain in my laptop, and even the occasional grime.

I use this to clean the surfaces

of my desktop, printer, and keyboard too.

I like that it makes the surfaces of my computers shiny after I spray this on, and that it has no smell which activates my allergies.

I have also taken to bringing this bottle to my place of work to clean my own computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 191409834550630/k2311a0914/9.14.09