Sanicare Kitchen Towel Jumbo  » Housewares  »

• by TheAdvocate

My brother is very fussy about the kind of bathroom and kitchen tissues we use in the house. We often have to go to a different supermarket just to secure our supply of tissues, both bathroom and kitchen.

There are only a few quality bathroom and kitchen tissues, and you can

usually tell its quality by the number of ply that it has.

We usually get the 3-ply kitchen towels, but we found this local kitchen tissue called Sanicare Kitchen Towel Jumbo manufactured by Sanitary Care Products Asia, Inc.

, which is just 2-ply, that we have come to patronize.

We get this ...

• as a back-up to our usual Paseo Premium Household Towel.

This Sanicare Kitchen Towel is cheaper, but it is of comparable quality to the 3-ply kitchen towels we normally buy.

The difference in quality is very negligible.

It has moisture-locking technology which makes each sheet super absorbent.

I use it to

clean up liquid messes, which unlike other kitchen towels, does not break.

It is our disposable alternative to the wet rag, and we carry this when we travel to help us clean up the mess we make.

The quality of their product has spoiled me, and I do not use the cheap variety anymore.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531409834530530/k2311a0914/9.14.09