Imarflex 3-in-1 Convection Oven & Rotisserie  » Electronics  »
2.0
  • I also noticed that Imarflex has this tendency to make multi-tasking kitchen equipment, which has not been too successful, at least in my estimation

• by TheAdvocate

As I look around our kitchen, I realized that most of our kitchen appliances are from Imarflex. I also noticed that Imarflex has this tendency to make multi-tasking kitchen equipment, which has not been too successful, at least in my estimation.

We have this Imarflex 3-in-1 Convection Oven and Rotisserie which we

purchased after the oven in our gas range conked out.

We bought this because it had multiple functions and was small enough to fit anywhere in our already bursting kitchen.

Although it has served us well in baking chicken, so far it is about the only thing we have used this oven ...

• for.

The reason for its limited utility in our kitchen is because Imarflex is not great with instructions.

I cannot even figure out how to use the rotisserie.

I have used the oven mostly to toast and heat bread that does not fit the toaster.

I would have appreciated some recipes to

go with it, but even the web has failed me.

There is not much direction for using the oven for baking bread, especially as to the time needed to bake.

I can see the potential for this oven, but since it is a convection oven, a little more instruction would have helped a lot.

honey says :

Please giveme link of manual of this products tha nks

MAGZCRUZ says :

is it safe to use an oven cleaner for cleaning it

JustCurious replies :

We just wipe it down with soap and water. I bought an oven cleaner once, but it worked the same way as soap and water and so I figured, why add another expense when good old soap and water will do.

Galega says :

This is an Oven. An oven cleaner is supposed to clean oven. That’s it. You can definitely use an oven cleaner to clean it. That will be little bit costly than using regular dishwasher soap, though.

-15
    quick note by anonymous :

you have to rely on the recipe as to how much time you need to bake the bread. i didn’t have any problems baking on this, in fact i love this oven though i agree with you that it doesn’t have instructions on how to use the rotisserie, you can find instructions online. that’s what i did.

jocelyn mendoza says :

could you pls. share with us the link where we could find the instructions for imarflex 3 in 1 convection and rotisserie oven… i really would love to be able to bake cakes successfully using my imarflex oven. Thank you

Galega says :

That’s not even available online. Just use a general tips for using microwave oven and apply that for this Imarflex Oven. That should work and help you to figure it out.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161409834500530/k2311a0914/9.14.09