So You Think You Can Dance Canada
  • So You Think You Can Dance Canada was ongoing and so I decided to watch this reality dance show
  • I was a bit disappointed with this 2009 season’s crop of dancers
  • I am not too impressed with the dancing this season, and it is so difficult to determine who must get all eliminated because I personally feel they all must go
  • The routines so far have been boring, and I just cannot imagine the disaster of a final show they will have

• by TheAdvocate

As I was impatiently waiting for the fall season to start, I made do with watching shows from Canada and Australia. So You Think You Can Dance Canada was ongoing and so I decided to watch this reality dance show.

I was a bit disappointed with this 2009 season’s crop of dancers.

Where as

the US version of So You Think You Can Dance has had dancers who get better and better every season, the Canada version is the opposite.

The previous season dancers are a lot better.

We watched the last Canada season and my family was excited because we felt that their dancers were better than ...

• the US dancers, and therefore it could only get better.

I am not too impressed with the dancing this season, and it is so difficult to determine who must get all eliminated because I personally feel they all must go.

Jean-Marc Generaux is just plain irritating when he comments; he obviously wants to suck

up to the audience and just refuses to make a bad comment.

Canadians must be kinder people than Americans judging from the comments that are made during the show.

The routines so far have been boring, and I just cannot imagine the disaster of a final show they will have.

I hope they get better next season.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101409834420530/k2311a0914/9.14.09