So You Think You Can Dance Season 6  » TV  »
  • So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 has the best crop of contestants yet
  • I love the drama and the comedy that this show brings
  • I like the way they pick out the wants worthy of an interview

• by TheAdvocate

I have been impatiently waiting for the fall season mainly because I am eagerly awaiting the start of the television series. One of my favorite and much anticipated show is So You Think You Can Dance.

Seasons 1 to 5 were shown during summer, but this fall would be the first season shown in fall.

I finally watched the

first episode of it last week, and it was so worth the wait.

So You Think You Can Dance Season 6 has the best crop of contestants yet.

In the previous seasons, I watched the first few episodes where they showed mostly the auditions mainly to have a laugh.

Who cannot help but laugh at some of the contestants who ...

• are obviously there for some camera exposure? However, as the season progressed, there were less of that and more of the serious dancers.

I have seen some really fantastic dancers who auditioned and they were truly jaw-dropping.

I love the drama and the comedy that this show brings.

Nigel is so un-Englishman when he joins the judges in

making some very funny awarding of tickets to Vegas.

I like the way they pick out the wants worthy of an interview.

Since this is a reality dance show, I am pretty sure the producers have no idea who the audience will pick.

Talent is very obvious in this season, and I am so looking forward for the dancing to start.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 101409834410530/k2311a0914/9.14.09