Pan de Coco from Femas Bakeshop  » Food  »
  • I sampled one, and it was just ṻber delicious

• by TheAdvocate

In the eastern part of the capital of the Philippines lies my little city called Marikina City. It is nestled in a valley with the Marikina River running mightily through it.

It has a picturque bike ways that goes around

the city.

Recently, I was in a hiatus from my work and so I began discovering the nooks and crannies of my city.

As I was cycling through the heart of the town, I spotted a bakery filled with a crowd.

Curious, I approached the area.

I was surprised when I went near and heard the people crying out for pan de coco, basically a bread with a coconut filling.

They were pestering the salesladies constantly asking them if a ...

• Pan de Coco from Femas Bakeshop
      fresh batch of it will be available soon.

A good ten minutes thereafter, a fresh batch appeared and the throng was crying out to buy them.

I sampled one, and it was just ṻber delicious! I understood why the crowd

patiently waited for it to become available.

It was soft and the coconut was just oozing from it.

I was told that the pan de coco was the bakeshop’s bestseller, and rightly so.

This bakeshop has become my favorite stopover in town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409834400530/k2311a0914/9.14.09