Salonpas Medicated Patch Topical Analgesic
  • I enjoy myself so much that I get aches and pains in my shoulders
  • It is so handy and so I keep a box with me when I travel especially when I know that I will be doing a lot of walking or climbing the mountain

• by TheAdvocate

On a good day, I spend an average of eight hours in front of the computer to do all my freelance writing. I enjoy myself so much that I get aches and pains in my shoulders.

Massaging it at once only increases the pain, and so I have taken to using Salonpas Medicated

Patch Topical Analgesic manufactured by Hisamitsu Pharmaceutical, Co.

, Inc.

I use to relieve aches and pains from muscle fatigue, muscle pain, stiff shoulder, simple backache, bruises, sprains, and strains.

The blurb says that it can also be used for bone fracture and minor frostbite.

I have not had either of the two, and ...

• so I cannot vouch for it.

Salonpas is really effective with my stiff shoulder.

I just put one over the affected area, i.

e.

my shoulder that I cannot move, and then a cool feeling comes.

I live it for several hours, and in the afternoon the stiffness goes away.

It is so handy

and so I keep a box with me when I travel especially when I know that I will be doing a lot of walking or climbing the mountain.

This medicated patch has never failed me.

Granted it has a very strong smell, but the relief it brings is worth smelling like a medication.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261409834320530/k2311a0914/9.14.09