The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm

• by rye

I love this lip balm! The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm is not just an ordinary lip balm. Let me tell you why.

First, The Body Shop name is enough for consumer like me to buy it. It is a trusted name in beauty products industry so they will not produce a lower grade product, that’s for sure.

Second, the main

function of a lip balm is to moisturize the lips. And The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm does it better than the others. It really keeps my lips moisturize, it really shows! To add to it, I feel that my lips become voluptuous. Or is it just my imagination? I don’t wear lipstick that much, so I really just ...

• depend on my The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm to make my lips look good. Good enough to be kissed.

Third, it tastes and smells yummy. Whenever I use The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm, which is most of the time, I could hear comments that I smell really sweet.

Fourth, it is economical.. For as little as $8,

it could go a long way. My The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm usually last a month or so, because you just need a little amount and it could last at least 4 hours or until you eat or drink something.

Now are you convinced that The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm is a great buy? Try it for yourself.

The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409834300530/k2311a0914/9.14.09