Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies
  • I don’t like cookies, it make me feel like a child and the taste usually boring
  • I prefer enjoy it just the chocolate sandwich cookies
  • I think its also good to consume it as a energy cookies

• by coolvie

I prefer bread than cookies. I don’t like cookies, it make me feel like a child and the taste usually boring.

But, I have exception with this one, Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies, it’s the product from Kraft.

This cookies is really make me eat more and more.

The taste is different with

another cookies.

The cookies is formed in sandwich where the white cream is in the middle of the chocolate cookies.

The chocolate flavor in cookies is taste not too sweet but not too bitter, its crunchy when I bite it.

The white cream taste is so sweet but the sweetness not make ...

• me bored because its really made by milk.

The blend of the cream and the chocolate chips make a good taste, the mix of sweet, salty, and a little bit of bitterness of chocolate make me wanna eat more and more.

We can also eat Oreo chocolate sandwich cookies with milk if

we want.

But I don’t like it.

I prefer enjoy it just the chocolate sandwich cookies.

This cookies is also contain 20 gr, protein 1 gr, fat 8 gr, dietary fiber 1 gr, sugar 11 gr and natrium 140 mg, with total energy is 140 kkal.

I think its also good to consume it as a energy cookies.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409834280530/k2311a0914/9.14.09