Happy House Donuts  » Restaurants  »
Dasma Bayan Dasmariñas,Cavite Philippines
  • The crew is very friendly, and he did a good job when I bought to him
  • I also noticed that the kiosk was clean that time

• by clickmarbin

It was last week when I visit my friend in Dasmariñas,Cavite. I visited him because I needed to get some documents from him. I was so hungry that time, so while I was still waiting for him to come. I decided to buy some food. I saw a booth or kiosk of Donuts near me.

The name of the kiosk is Happy House Donuts.

Happy House donuts is selling donuts at low price. For as low as 9 pesos. But for me, the donut they are selling don’t taste good. They competing with Dunkin Donuts and Mister Donuts but for me they need to improve more with regards to the taste of their donuts.

The donuts taste so ordinary. There’s no uniqueness in the quality of the donuts. It’s like I am buying a donut in a regular bakeshop.

Frankly speaking, they just imitate the donuts of dunkin donut and it is so obvious. But you cannot just imitate the taste of Dunkin Donut. Even the smell ...

• Happy House Donuts
      of the donuts.

But in all fairness, happy house booth is so cute, the kiosk designed like a mini house which is full of donuts. The price is also amazingly lower than dunkin donuts and mister donuts. But it is just the taste that is not amazingly good.

Customer service is fairly good. The crew is

very friendly, and he did a good job when I bought to him. He was also well groom that time.

I also noticed that the kiosk was clean that time. There were no flies or any insects inside it.

Happy House Donuts needs to improve more on the quality of the taste so the profit will come.

Lusiana Rokotakala says :

re : I also noticed that the kiosk was clean that time
As much as I feel that they can improve on the donuts , but the atmosphere was jolly , loved the customer service and how they are so attentive to orders.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 71409834230530/k2311a0914/9.14.09