WebTown Website Competition  » Web sites  »
  • After a few years of struggling, I found a great place on the web which offers far more then I ever expected

• by Becky K.

Breaking into an every growing world of web construction and design is sometimes overwhelming. For the novice, it is hard to find a way to start getting traffic to your site.

When I started creating websites, it was hard to get people to visit my site. I began looking through referral programs and traffic sites. These sites were confusing and offered very little support. It was all

about getting the numbers and not people who really cared about my site. I felt and still do feel that the quality of my visitors is much more important then the quantity. having visitors learn something and take the time to see what my site is all about remains much more important then the number of clicks I get in a day.

After a few years of struggling, I found a ...

• great place on the web which offers far more then I ever expected. I not only found people who were visiting my site, but they were voting on it and letting me know how special my site was to them. Not only did they visit, but many became friends. I even was able to pick up some pointers which helped me change my site for the better.

If you are

looking for tons of traffic which will increase your numbers, then try referral and traffic sites. If you are looking for a site with people who will honestly visit your site, care about offering honest advice or help in developing your site, and will offer you friendship; WebTown is the place for you. You can have fun with your site and gain friends in the process. What could be better?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 201409834160530/k2311a0914/9.14.09