White L Glutathione
  • I noticed that this glutathione effects is overrated
  • But what I really want is to whiten my skin and I think white L glutathione like Lucida Ds is not working for all types of skin, I am thinking that the side effects of whitening skin is not for all And unfortunately, my skin is included to those people with that type of skin

• by clickmarbin

White L glutathione as advertised in the cable channel is an anti-oxidant. It says that it help the body for detoxification and also has a good side effect of whitening your skin.

I tried Lucida DS glutathione already but it did not work for me. I noticed that this glutathione effects is overrated. I stopped Lucida- DS and told myself that I will not take any brand of gluta again. It’s expensive and not working. Until one day, my friend introduce me to this another brand of glutathione, the

white l glutathione.

I last saw my friend last year and when we met again inside a mall, I noticed a big improvement in his skin tone. He looks younger and his skin whitens really. I asked him if he is taking a glutathione. He admitted it, and told me that the brand he is using is White -L.

I told him how upset I am with Lucida Ds, and told him that I will not take any glutathion again but he still convinced me that White L is ...

• different and it is really working fast and effective.

So there, I was convinced. I bought a bottle of White L glutathione. And it is worth 1,548.00. It is that expensive but I still bought it because I really wanted to have a white complexion. While L glutathione bottle containes 30 capsules and I was advised by my friend to take 2 capsules per day. He also advised me to take vitamin c so i did.

Regarding the effectiveness of this product. For me it is like Lucida Ds,

it is not really working fast to whiten my skin. But the good thing is when I start taking this glutathione I feel more energetic and it really helps me to fight stress. But what I really want is to whiten my skin and I think white L glutathione like Lucida Ds is not working for all types of skin, I am thinking that the side effects of whitening skin is not for all And unfortunately, my skin is included to those people with that type of skin.

patricia buendia says :

is it ok if lactating mother take this white L glutathione?

Jules Li says :

Patricia, lactating mothers shouldn’t take glutathione.

Galega says :

Mother’s milk is the best source of glutathione. Hence, there should not be a problem when a breastfeeding woman is asked to take some amount of gluathione.

However, there are lots of issues that come into the picture. The source of Glutathione used to make a particular product is also an issue. Further, the amount of gluathione that a breastfeeding woman can safely take is also important.

Only an OBGyne who has your medical history can prescribe you a suitable brand and dose.

Further, if you are planning to take L Glutathione in the hope of whitened skin then please avoid it as long as you are breastfeeding your baby.

adekunle aminat says :

Can a pregnant woman use it,if yes,how many capsule per day

Galega says :

As far as Glutathione is concerned, a pregnant women can take it. However, I am not sure about this brand. You should consult your doctor to get a prescription about doses. You can’t take more than certain amount of it, because of pregnancy. Don’t take it without having a discussion with your OBGyne.

dimple says :

how many capsule to take in one day?

kay says :

hi dimple. It is advised to take 1-2 capsules per day but if you want it to work faster and your budget can afford it you can take up to 4 capsules, the other 2 at a separate time. It is better to take it after meals for better absorption.

Galega says :

I would advise you take two capsules in a day. Don’t take too much in the hope of faster results. That may result in side effects, if taken for extended period of time.

Further, for better results you are required to take one capsule of Vitamin C supplement daily.

Annarose says :

Where i can buy the product White L glutathione ???

Ghina Ahms says :

Hi Annarose, you didn’t mention where you are from. I suggest that the most convenient way to buy is through online stores. They are readily available for you.

niki says :

Where can i White L-glutathione? Can i get discounts if i buy in bulk, lets say 10 bottles, and what about handling fees or freight charges. Im from Bulacan.

Galega says :

Active White L-Glutathione is available at the Mercury Drug Store throughout the Philippines.

The manufacturer doesn’t sell it directly to the consumers.

You should contact Mercury Drug Store and inquire about possible discounts if you order in bulk.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341409834150530/k2311a0914/9.14.09