Duac Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • The first few Duac Gels that I’ve consumed were bought in my dermatologist clinic, afterward I bought it in some drugstores in Manila
  • Before using it, I suggest a consultation to a dermatologist to determine if there is likelihood of having allergic reaction to its ingredients
  • When found eligible, let the Duac Gel do the best part—obliterating the existing acne while stopping impending growth

• by carpediem

The state of having acne-prone skin has made me go through different dermatological procedures and products. Duac Gel is one of the lenient products prescribed by my dermatologists. It doesn’t irritate my skin at all, as opposed to toners that I’ve applied; with Duac if feels like I haven’t apply anything. The following day, my acne decrease in size and as days went by it dried up. In my case, because I have

severe acne at the time that I’ve used it, I’ve seen its full efficacy after a few weeks.

Departing with your unwanted acne means spending much which you wouldn’t expect upon seeing the way Duac Gel is packed: 10 g and 25 g tube. For monetary reason, I picked the 10 g tube; I then have to let go of almost Php 800.00, its size is somewhat ¾ the standard size of a ballpen here in Philippines. The external appearance often plays trick on us. It may appear full but to my dismay I’ve squeezed almost half of the tube before I laid eyes on its content; it seems like air is included in my costly purchase.

The combination of Clindamycin and Benzoyl Peroxide helps me escape from the annoying acne, which is ready to strike back whenever I burn the midnight oil or I feel stress ...

• Duac Gel
      out. I applied Duac Gel at night.

First, I put small amount on my index finger before applying it on the affected area then I spread it all over my face. Proper application of targeted areas is explained in the Duac brochure, fortunately my dermatologist was able to give me one.

The first few Duac Gels that I’ve consumed were bought in my dermatologist clinic, afterward I bought it in some drugstores in Manila.

There are times, I have to go to different drugstores because most of the time Duac is out of stock; continuous application is important in eradicating acne, I remedy this by buying ahead of consummation.

Before using it, I suggest a consultation to a dermatologist to determine if there is likelihood of having allergic reaction to its ingredients. When found eligible, let the Duac Gel do the best part—obliterating the existing acne while stopping impending growth.

Duac Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311409834140530/k2311a0914/9.14.09