Star Margarine Garlic
  • Once seems not enough, sometimes I also have toasted garlic bread for my afternoon snack and I like to pair it with spaghetti

• by carpediem

Breakfast is an important meal, thus I see to it to have one before doing my routine. A combination of coffee and bread is my typical breakfast. For my bread, I spread it with Star Margarine Garlic and toast for a few minutes. From plain bread, I’ve made my home-made garlic bread. In instances where I have to do strenuous task, I deviate from having light breakfast, instead I fry egg or hotdog using Star Margarine. Adding salt alone to my sunny side up is not enough; garlic flavor will

complement my simple breakfast.

Star Margarine is an established brand here in Philippines. I used to enjoy their original flavor; it’s a good move that Magnolia, Inc. has widened their horizon. Their product now has many flavors—one of those is garlic. Upon opening the lid I can smell garlic already, some people detest garlic; I can’t count myself in that circle, my breakfast would be incomplete.

There are times when I don’t feel like toasting the bread so I just spread the margarine over the sliced bread. By doing so, I can ...

• tell the immense difference in taste; toasted garlic bread is much luscious. It is crunchy, hot and I can really taste the garlic in it. Once seems not enough, sometimes I also have toasted garlic bread for my afternoon snack and I like to pair it with spaghetti. They are a perfect match. I no longer have to go to Italian or Western restaurant just to enjoy both. The 100g of Star Margarine would suffice for my gustatory need. On the other hand, enormous size is available for those who
        share their penchant of garlic with the other members of the household.

The nutritional value is seen at the label. Health buff would be delighted to know the vitamins one can get in indulging to it: vitamin A, B1, B2, E, Niacin, Beta carotene and much more.

If your concern with your budget, health and has no resentment to garlic, try Star Margarine otherwise you could choose other flavors suitable for your taste buds. Star Margarine Garlic will leave you no alibi of missing your breakfast whether you have little or no time at all.

leo magat says :

I’m impressed with the B vitamins, and Vitamn E of Star Margarine Garlic

Having said this, I’ve read recently an article that says that margarines are high in trans fat. My concern is does Star Margarine Garlic contain trans fat?

Kindly inform me about this. THANKS.

me.glenrose says :

there’s no trans fats on all star margarine variants.

jen says :

Hydrogenated palm oil is not safe. It is one of the ingredients in star margarine. It can block arteries and makes our blood viscous causing high blood pressure and heart attack.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271409834120530/k2311a0914/9.14.09