Urban Decay lipstick  » Cosmetics  »
  • While I think that twenty two dollars for a lipstick is a bit expensive, I would highly recommend this product
  • I love the color hotpants because it is not too dark of a shade of pink, and has some shine to it as well
  • Overall I would highly recommend buying this product, especially for girls who love to use lipstick

• by Brooke

I purchased this lipstick in the color known as hotpants. Overall I really liked this lipstick.

This lipstick made my eyes very noticeable and full of color.

I also liked how this lipstick made my lips shine.

Sephora has this lipstick in a wide variety of colors.

They even have this

lipstick in black.

I want to try some more colors.

Urban Decay lipstick is priced at about twenty two dollars.

While I think that twenty two dollars for a lipstick is a bit expensive, I would highly recommend this product.

Urban Decay lipstick is a good quality product, easy to use,

• easy to apply, good variety of color, full of color, and looks great on your lips.

The case is easy to open and close, and it is also easy to push the lipstick up so you can use more of it.

My favorite thing about this product are the colors.

I

love the color hotpants because it is not too dark of a shade of pink, and has some shine to it as well.

Overall I would highly recommend buying this product, especially for girls who love to use lipstick.

Normally I don’t use lipstick but I would use this product again.

Urban Decay lipstick

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311309834000830/k2311a0913/9.13.09