Parents Choice Diapers
  • While I love the price, I love the fact that they work very well even more
  • Between the price and how well they work, these are the best diapers I've ever used and reccommend them to anyone

• by ctraska
      I have been using the Parents Choice diapers for my last two children. Since they are the Wal Mart brand of diapers, they are almost the cheapest diapers around.

While I love

the price, I love the fact that they work very well even more.

The only leakage problems I’ve had are when the diaper isn’t put on quite right, or when it is a ...

• very messy diaper.

Even then, the leaking is minimal.

The absorbancy of the diaper is comparable to all of the brand names like Huggies and Pampers.

The sides and tapes stretch

enough to ensure a proper fit.

Odors are held in as well.

Between the price and how well they work, these are the best diapers I’ve ever used and reccommend them to anyone.

Parents Choice Diapers
    trista foulk says :

i have used parent choice diapers since 2004, i had a kid in 04 05 07 09 and just recently they have changed the way they make their diapers and i do not know why. did they not know the were wonderful????? and also they have raised the price dont get me wrong they were better for the price then but now they suck royally i would recomend them to any one over luvs or pampers and now they just fit in with the suckie diapers. i so wish they would change them back to the old diaper

mary kinney says :

is there a recall on parents choice diapers

Jules Li says :

No, these have not been part of a recall. They are still available in stores.

kandy heath says :

since the new designs, they look very fun to wear….unfortunately the quality sucks. overnight usage, my child has had more wet bes now than before and thats changing same amount as before. its like the urine seeps out and sometimes appears to be squeezed out the waist area…. im better off spending extra for a different brand than going thru fresh bedding and pajamas every night.

crystal says :

i was running in to the same problem but i find that if you use the huggies overnights along with a booster pad made for diapers then the combination is far superior to any other.

Erica says :

I love Parents Choice diapers. Huggies are expensive and leak like crazy, Pampers are great but are too expensive and Parents Choice literally work better than any other diaper I’ve tried and they are the cheapest. The only time they leak is when the diaper is very full, but any diaper will leak at that point no matter how expensive. The only time I would recommend another diaper is if your child has a sensitivity.

Heather says :

Huggies are very reasonably priced if you use coupons and shop when they are on sale. I was able to stock up on all the size 1 and 2 that I will need for my son during my pregnancy for less than $ 150. As far as leaking goes, try going up a size. My son leaked like crazy in newborn size, but since switching to size 1 we haven’t had a single leak. Granted size one is still a little big for his tiny bottom, it keeps his mess off his clothes, the furniture and everything else he touches.

crystal says :

I find that they are reasonably priced too but only when they are on sale and when using coupons. I also know parents who have had wonderful results with huggies snug n dry however I can’t use them on my little guy. I’ve tried going up a size but for some reason I don’t think his body shapes works with Huggies. He always leaks with them. Pampers all the way for me. Unfortunately the most expensive though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 54170883400231/k2311a0817/8.17.06