Dr. John Advance For Eye And Mind  » Health  »
  • Of course I would like to have this product, since it cost 20 dollar only

• by MomLouiTan

I was doing shopping in the shopping mall when a sales lady came to me and asked if I want to try their new product. And the product is called Dr. John Advance For Eye And Mind. I had no idea what kind of thing that they try to show me. But I read about eye and mind in the package, so I was interested to know more about it.

And after the sales lady

explained to me about their product, I understood that this Dr Jon Advance for Eye and Mind is used to give massage to your eyes. What an interesting product! That’s what I thought that time. And when I asked about the price, the sales lady mentioned that I could have it for 20 dollar only.

I bought this product immediately. Why?

Because this Dr. John Advance For Eye And Mind can be used as a ...

• tool to give massage to my tired eyes. I am using computer so often, and I often get tired eyes and black skin around my eyes. And with this Dr. John Advance For Eye and Mind, I can give special acupuncture massage to my eyes, to get back my healthy eyes again. Of course I would like to have this product, since it cost 20 dollar only.

And I was right. I used this

product before I go to bed. It is so easy to use it. Just wear it like you wear glasses or sun glasses or a mask then turn on Dr. John Advance for eye and mind for awhile. After that I felt that my eyes felt better. I did not have the tired eyes in the morning when I wake up from my sleep. And of course it’s got for my health as well.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341309833900730/k2311a0913/9.13.09