Betty Crocker’s Fruit By the Foot
  • Full price I think they sell for around two dollars, but I find that nearly every week I find them on sale at some grocery store in the area
  • It is maybe not the healthiest snack, but it is a fun treat and you could definitely be sending them worse things in their lunch bags

• by C Mac

Fruit by the Foot boxes come with six, three-foot long rolls. They are chewy treats that I buy to put in my son’s lunch bag.

However, I find that he rarely eats them, although he always wants to get them at the store.

They just aren’t a snack that he loves, and he would prefer

sun chips or pudding for a snack over these.

Since my son likes them, but doesn’t love them, I only purchase them when they are on sale for around $1.

50 and use them when I don’t have anything else to throw into his bag for snack time.

Full price I think they sell for around two dollars, but I find that nearly every week I find them on sale at some grocery store in the area.

Fruit by the Foot’s come in various flavors, in our cupboard we currently have Rippin’ Berry Berry, but there is also Berry Berry Twist, Watermelon and more.

Per 21g fruit snack there are 80 ...

• Betty Crocker's Fruit By the Foot
      calories, 1g of fat, 45mg of sodium and 17g of carbohydrates.

It is maybe not the healthiest snack, but it is a fun treat and you could definitely be sending them worse things in their lunch bags.

Although he does not love these, our son does not seem to like any gummy or chewy fruit

snacks, and out of all of them, he will eat Fruit by the Foot’s first, so I pick these over Gushers and other snacks.

Give them a try, your child may love them and it’s an easy thing to just toss into a bag, plus you can always find them on sale for a good price.

Shayna says :

re : It is maybe not the healthiest snack, but it is a fun treat and you could definitely be sending them worse things in their lunch bags
They taste good but are unhealthy and get stuck in your teeth.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833510730/k2311a0913/9.13.09