Presto Kitchen Kettle
  • Last year, me and my fiance were shopping at Sam's Club when we noticed that they had a multi-cooker kitchen kettle on sale and decided to pick it up because we believed it would save us a lot of money in the long run as it would allow us to have the kinds of foods we liked but instead of getting them at fast food places, we could just make whatever we liked at home
  • I really love this cooker because it just makes fabulous fries
  • A delicious mound of hot, lovely fries just waiting to be eaten with a juicy hamburger
  • The only thing I don't like about it is the fact that after you're done using it, it does get very oily and greasy because of the cooking oil used in it and if you don't wash this thing right after, it can start to have an unpleasant smell to it
  • And again, if you eat like we do, then this will definitely save you tons of money on foods you love but are very expensive to get over a long period of time

• by onerios13

Last year, me and my fiance were shopping at Sam’s Club when we noticed that they had a multi-cooker kitchen kettle on sale and decided to pick it up because we believed it would save us a lot of money in the long run as it would allow us to have the kinds of foods we liked but instead of getting them at fast food places, we could just make whatever we liked at home. Basically, it was a deep fryer and steamer and after buying it we found out that it was very versatile and could steam, stew, roast, boil and deep fry, which was just wonderful to us because we just love to have fries with our hamburgers. I really love this cooker because it just makes fabulous fries! My fiance is even more in love with it because he loves to cook and especially deep fry food as he has always been

a lover of junk food, but it’s really expensive to go to restaurants or even fast food joints to get his fix of golden crispy fries.

The first time we used it, I was actually quite scared of it because of the boiling oil in the pot. But then again, I have rarely been in the kitchen cooking anything, much less something as intricate as fries, so I just stayed out of the way while my fiance did all the work.

But really, there is hardly anything to it. You just plug it in, pour oil in the cooker, and then set it to how hot you want it to be.

Then you put your frozen fries in the little catcher and then dip it into the boiling oil. Wait about fifteen minutes and there you have it! A delicious mound of hot, lovely fries just waiting to be eaten with a juicy hamburger.

But I ...

• have to say it is one of those must-have appliances if you’re a fan of cooking and also a lover of fried foods. We’ve used this cooker numerous times over the last year and every time the food comes out just wonderful in both taste and smell.

The only thing I don’t like about it is the fact that after you’re done using it, it does get very oily and greasy because of the cooking oil used in it and if you don’t wash this thing right after, it can start to have an unpleasant smell to it. But I normally let my fiance deal with that and only wash it once he says it’s okay to do so.

But it’s very easy to wash, just use some soap and hot water and then let it sit there either for a few hours or over night, and then just rinse it out and place it

somewhere to dry out. But it’s a hardy thing so don’t worry about treating it gently as it’ll take whatever punishment you give out.

It’s totally non-stick too, so nothing will stay behind once you’re done and let me tell you how wonderful that is that you don’t have to keep scraping and scrubbing to get all the gunk out. Again, just soap, and let sit for a bit, and then rinse.

Nothing could be easier. I really think this is a great buy and again if you have a flair or desire to cook, then this is a great addition to any kitchen.

You’ll have great tasting food, and the clean up will be cake and pie. And again, if you eat like we do, then this will definitely save you tons of money on foods you love but are very expensive to get over a long period of time.

And honestly what more could you possible want?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161309833380730/k2311a0913/9.13.09