Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray  » Medicine  »
  • But yes, as to its effectiveness, this is the best throat spray in the land in my personal opinion
  • But truly, there is no other brand I trust as much as Chloraseptic, and I believe that I will always use this no matter what

• by onerios13

When I was a little girl, I had terrible Strep Throat. In fact, without fail, every time the seasons changed, I would get Strep Throat because my tonsils would swell to the size of golf balls and I’d have massive bouts of fevers. But the fevers I could stand.

After all, a cold wet cloth over the forehead went a long way, but it was always the throat pain that caused me the most agony. It was like having lava poured down your throat and after awhile you couldn’t even swallow right anymore, because the throat passage would close off and even a trickle of cool water hurt like the dickens! I remember just lying there, in misery and agony and would pray with my entire little heart that this would just all go

away soon.

Well, a few years later, I was still getting the Strep Throat, but this time I had some relief in the form of the Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray. However, I have to be honest and say that the taste was almost as awful as having the throat condition in the first place.

But I will say one thing, this stuff works. I remember just squirting that bottle straight down my throat and sighing in relief because as soon as the liquid hit the back of my throat, everything went blissfully numb.

Of course the one bad thing about this spray aside from the awful taste is the fact that the numbness never stayed long enough for true relief. I remember having to spray and spray and spray all day long because as soon ...

• as I felt the numbness begin to wear off, down went another shot of the Chloraseptic and I’d buy myself another few minutes of relief.

Now of course there are more flavors, which is a good thing, because the cherry flavor is so much better than the whatever the green stuff was back in the day. Now whenever I have a sore throat (and thank goodness it isn’t because of Strep Throat!), I always get the cherry one because at least this flavor doesn’t cause me to gag.

But yes, as to its effectiveness, this is the best throat spray in the land in my personal opinion. I have always used this brand even as a child, so now as an adult, I still trust it to help numb the worst of the pain

as well as get some relief from the constant soreness.

And today’s version does seem to last longer than when I was a child, because I’m not having to aim the sprayer down my throat ever five minutes. But I have to say that numbness comes in very handy even if not for sore throats as I have used it to help with canker sores as well as it does wonders to dull and eliminate the pain…or least for a the time being.

But truly, there is no other brand I trust as much as Chloraseptic, and I believe that I will always use this no matter what. I only wish I had bought stock in this company when I was a kid, because I’d very well be a millionaire after it was all said and done!

Chloraseptic Sore Throat Spray

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261309833360630/k2311a0913/9.13.09