Dex 4 Glucose Tablets Assorted Flavors  » Medicine  »
  • Basically, any time she had carbohydrates, she would start to get loopy and her blood sugar would drop, so she'd always have glucose tablets on her to help her through the experience
  • But it was never a problem when I was working in a normal working environment and when I was just a lowly receptionist at a company
  • Since then, even though I know I didn't have a lot of time, I always made sure to have something at my desk, be it a piece of fruit or some candy, but if ever I start to feel like I did that day, I will go out and get some of these glucose tablets and the one I will get is the Dex 4

• by onerios13

When I was working for a weight loss company, my manager had something that was along the lines of hypoglycemia, but it was actually the opposite. Basically, any time she had carbohydrates, she would start to get loopy and her blood sugar would drop, so she’d always have glucose tablets on her to help her through the experience. I was slightly fascinated by her condition because I had never heard of it before.

I do however also tend to be hypoglycemic myself and therefore, if I don’t eat something within about four hours or so, my blood sugar drops a bit and I become shaky and extremely fatigued. But it was never a problem when I was working in a normal working environment and when I was just a lowly receptionist at a company.

But if you’ve never worked in the weight loss business,

you’d be surprised over how very little time you have to yourself and how even though you espouse good eating habits to your clients, you, yourself, rarely get the chance to eat a balanced meal throughout the day. And it’s just only worse when you become a part of the management team as I became later on in the year, and that’s when you REALLY miss having a regular lunch time.

But there is nothing you can really do when you’re doing consultations or having a counseling session with a client or having to tend to the gazillion things you need to do as part of the day to day management. And when you have a large staff and over three hundred clients who come in at least twice a week, you’re pretty much not going to have time to take a leisurely lunch at ...

• any given moment.

But what was starting to happen was both myself and my manager would never get time to eat lunch and it would be close to six or seven hours before we could get a bite in. And after working close to twelve hours in a day, day in and day out, it began to really wear on our bodies.

So one day, I remember coming out of a consultation and all of a sudden, my vision became extremely blurry and I nearly passed out while still standing. My manager grabbed my arm and took me to her office where she gave me a Dex 4 Glucose tablet.

She told me that whenever she was too busy to eat but felt her blood sugar start to drop, she’d eat one of these and it helped her get through her episode and allow

her to get some food in her before she passed out. I took one and chewed it.

It was actually quite good. It was cherry flavored and that happens to be my favorite flavor and immediately I felt so much better.

As this was the first time I had ever had a very bad episode with my hypoglycemia, I wasn’t even aware that they made glucose tablets, but I was very grateful that they did because it really helped me out that day. Since then, even though I know I didn’t have a lot of time, I always made sure to have something at my desk, be it a piece of fruit or some candy, but if ever I start to feel like I did that day, I will go out and get some of these glucose tablets and the one I will get is the Dex 4.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261309833340630/k2311a0913/9.13.09