Betty Crocker - Original Supreme Brownies
  • I do not think chocolate lovers will be disappointed at all
  • If you really like Hershey's chocolate, then I most definitely recommend that you give these chocolate brownies a try
  • I know that I plan on purchasing them again, although just not as much as the fudge brownies as those remain my favorite

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Original Supreme Brownies are really rich brownies that are enriched with real Hershey’s chocolate. Enriched is most certainly the right word because the Hershey’s chocolate does indeed makes its presence known in these brownies! This gives the brownies a slightly different flavor than the other brownie mixes

made by Better Crocker.

The Hershey’s chocolate flavor really reminds me of the flavor found in Hershey’s candy bars.

Between the chocolate and the Hershey’s chocolate, there is a heavy amount of chocolate in these brownies just waiting to be tasted.

I do not think chocolate lovers will be disappointed ...

• at all.

The brownies, like all other Betty Crocker brownies come out nice and moist.

The brownies remain moist for a good long while too and become even more moist when heated up in the microwave for a short while.

These brownies go great with ice cream or just chocolate

hot fudge or syrup.

That really makes for a tasty dessert treat! If you really like Hershey’s chocolate, then I most definitely recommend that you give these chocolate brownies a try! I know that I plan on purchasing them again, although just not as much as the fudge brownies as those remain my favorite.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833320630/k2311a0913/9.13.09