Betty Crocker - Dark Chocolate Brownies
  • However, at least I did not feel as if my money was wasted on these brownies because I still enjoyed them somewhat
  • I know that it has been said that dark chocolate is a healthier chocolate, but health or nutrition does not come to mind when I have a brownie
  • The fudge brownies have a richer and more intense chocolate flavor and the fudge definitely adds to the richness of the chocolate

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Dark Chocolate Brownies are not quite as good as some of Betty Crocker’s other brownie products. I tried them once, and I simply will not purchase them a second time.

However, at least I did not feel as if my money was wasted on these brownies because I still enjoyed them somewhat.

It is just, to me, the chocolate flavor is simply not as rich and deep in chocolate flavor as I would like it to be.

They are still quite good, but I have simply had better from Betty Crocker.

These brownies still come fresh and moist and hold for about two weeks before drying up ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833300630/k2311a0913/9.13.09