Betty Crocker - Low Fat Brownies
  • Betty Crocker - Low Fat Brownies most definitely do not taste as good as the regular brownies, but I do applaud Betty Crocker for producing a low fat brownie that tastes halfway decent
  • These brownies manage to retain a good deal of their delicious chocolaty goodness
  • That is the best way to eat a brownie, in my view
  • I do recommend these brownies and I can see myself purchasing these low fat brownies again in the future

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Low Fat Brownies most definitely do not taste as good as the regular brownies, but I do applaud Betty Crocker for producing a low fat brownie that tastes halfway decent. Usually low fat products really suffer in flavor, but not this brownie.

These brownies manage to retain a good deal

of their delicious chocolaty goodness.

The brownies come out nice and moist, and one box mix makes a pretty impressive number! I have found though that it is best not to hold the brownies for more than a couple of weeks because they really start to get hard and lose much of their ...

• flavor.

I have also found that these low fat brownies taste best when heated up in the microwave for a short while.

Nice, warm brownies! That is the best way to eat a brownie, in my view.

If you are someone that is looking to cut back on calories but hates the idea

of giving up chocolate brownies, this might be an alternative that works for you.

The brownies, as I said, retain a good amount of flavor and the portion size is just as good as the regular brownie mixes.

I do recommend these brownies and I can see myself purchasing these low fat brownies again in the future.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833290630/k2311a0913/9.13.09