Betty Crocker - Cheddar Broccoli Rice
  • What I like about this side dish is that the broccoli is pretty fresh and offers an enjoyable flavor
  • The cheddar has a strong flavor and I love cheese, so its presence in this side dish really makes it one that I will want to continue to purchase
  • Also, an impressive amount of broccoli and rice come in a package, so this side dish is most definitely a good value, I think
  • If you like broccoli that is coated with a rich cheddar sauce and some rice mixed in, then I definitely recommend that you give this side dish a try

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Cheddar Broccoli Rice is a delightful side dish that I find quite satisfying in flavor and portion. What I like about this side dish is that the broccoli is pretty fresh and offers an enjoyable flavor.

The cheddar goes great with the broccoli and the two make a tasty combination.

As for

the rice, it really does not offer a whole lot of flavor, but what flavor it does have, I am pleased with.

For me though, the main attraction of this side dish is the cheddar broccoli.

The cheddar has a strong flavor and I love cheese, so its presence in this side dish really makes ...

• it one that I will want to continue to purchase.

Another thing that I like about this side dish is that preparing it requires very little work and even less time.

In about five minutes, it is done and ready to be eaten! Also, an impressive amount of broccoli and rice come in a package,

so this side dish is most definitely a good value, I think.

If you like broccoli that is coated with a rich cheddar sauce and some rice mixed in, then I definitely recommend that you give this side dish a try.

It goes great with both meat and and chicken and really helps to fill you up!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833260630/k2311a0913/9.13.09