Betty Crocker - Homestyle Chicken Pasta
  • Betty Crocker - Homestyle Chicken Pasta is a side dish that I like to have on occasion to go with my meal
  • The pasta and chicken combination works quite well and yields a definitely degree of flavor
  • If you like chicken and pasta mixed together then I suggest that you give this pasta side dish a try

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Homestyle Chicken Pasta is a side dish that I like to have on occasion to go with my meal. The pasta and chicken combination works quite well and yields a definitely degree of flavor.

The chicken is all white meat and grilled, resulting in something that is both tender and tasty.

The pasta is well cooked,

so it is not gummy or anything like that.

This side dish is really very simple to prepare - all I have to do is heat it up in the microwave for about five minutes and it is ready to eat.

I do not have to mess around much at all.

What is also great is that the portion ...

• size is very generous and well worth the money.

As a side dish it is quite satisfying and helps to fill me up nicely.

This side dish goes best with other pasta or chicken, but it does not taste quite as good if I have it with beef.

I tend to have the Fettuccine Alfredo side dish more often

because it goes with more meals, but I have this side dish probably once or twice a month and I am certainly satisfied with the quality and the price of the meal.

If you like chicken and pasta mixed together then I suggest that you give this pasta side dish a try.

It is a combination that is both flavorful and filling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833250630/k2311a0913/9.13.09