Betty Crocker - Pasta Alfredo  » Food  »
  • Betty Crocker - Pasta Alfredo makes for a yummy side dish that I like to have with my dinner
  • If you are looking for a flavorful pasta side dish with Alfredo sauce that is very easy to prepare, I highly recommend that you give this side dish a try

• by GenesisOne

Betty Crocker - Pasta Alfredo makes for a yummy side dish that I like to have with my dinner. Whether I am having a type of beef or chicken, this pasta side dish is a delightful addition.

There are a couple of reasons why I am quite happy with this product.

First of all, it is so very simple

to fix! It is all prepared and cooked, and all I have to do is just heat it up for five minutes and I am all set! Simplicity works, sometimes, and this is one of those times! Another reason I like this pasta side dish is because it is tasty! Yes, it is pretty flavorful, thanks to the rich ...

• and creamy Alfredo sauce.

The sauce covers delightfully tender and well-prepared noodles that are not gummy or slimy or anything like that.

A third reason that I like this side dish is because I get a good amount of noodles for the price that I pay.

There is not enough there to make a meal, and that is fine,

because I generally like a variety of foods when I sit down for dinner.

If you are looking for a flavorful pasta side dish with Alfredo sauce that is very easy to prepare, I highly recommend that you give this side dish a try.

It is one that I am quite pleased with and I will continue to purchase for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833230630/k2311a0913/9.13.09