McDonald’s Grilled Ranch Chicken Snack Wrapsli  » Food  »
  • I love the McDonald's Grilled Ranch Chicken Snack Wraps
  • I am actually not a huge fan of chicken as it is, but in trying to eat alittle healthier, I decided to give them a try when my daughter got a couple, one day for lunch during the summer
  • I was kind of disappointed to even get them because I really had a taste for a Big Mac
  • These tasty snack wraps had just the right amount of grilled chicken in them, lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and delicious ranch dressing
  • When I go to McDonald's that's usually what I like to order

• by mom1

I love the McDonald’s Grilled Ranch Chicken Snack Wraps. These chicken wraps are also my daughter’s favorite and this is how I came to find out about them. I am actually not a huge fan of chicken as it is, but in trying to eat alittle healthier, I decided to give them a try when my daughter got a couple, one day for lunch during the summer. I was kind of disappointed to even get them because I really had a taste for a Big Mac.

I wasn’t to thrilled about eating my chicken wraps when I could be having a Big Mac, but I was

keeping an open mind about them. My daughter assured me that I would like them, especially since I was making every effort to watch my diet. I did get two of the chicken wraps because they seemed a little small.

When I took my first bite, I was hooked. These tasty snack wraps had just the right amount of grilled chicken in them, lettuce, shredded cheddar cheese and delicious ranch dressing. Actually, I hate to say it, but I probably could have eaten three of them.

No wonder why my daughter likes these so much. I also took these chicken wraps to my ...

• mother’s house one day when my sister and nephew were going for a visit. I figured they would appreciate the chicken wraps instead of cheeseburgers.

I also think that everyone was a little disappointed just like me at first because they wanted either Big Macs, Quarter Pounders or Cheeseburgers. That’s okay though because I knew once they tried them, they would love them, just like myself and my daughter do. I also brought some fries to add to the feast.

As soon as they tasted them, they loved them and commented on how delicious they were. My sister especially loved them, and so did

my mother. I was happy and surprised that even my cheeseburger loving nephew enjoyed them too.

I have to say though, that he really enjoyed the fries too! My sister said that she didn’t know that McDonald’s offered this product and she thought they were a new item on the menu. I told her that they had been out for a long time. I still love my Big Macs and Cheeseburgers.

I can’t help it. When I go to McDonald’s that’s usually what I like to order. But from now on, I will on occasion order the Grilled Ranch Chicken Snap Wraps.

fatima says :

qual um dos lanches de frango n o tem pimenta do renio

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271309833220630/k2311a0913/9.13.09