Shark Steam Mop  » Electronics  »
  • The Shark Steam Mop is an amazing product and I love it
  • I mop the floor very frequently and I don't like to use chemicals on the floor, so the Shark Steam Mop is perfect for me
  • I paid $79.99 for it and I even got free replacement pads with it
  • The manufacturer doesn't recommend the use of lots of water to clean the floor
  • This mop is amazing in that it just lifts up the dirt and wipes it away

• by mom1

The Shark Steam Mop is an amazing product and I love it. I have two very large dogs, a Saint Bernard and a Newfoundland that can be quite messy, especially when they eat and drink from their water bowl. I mop the floor very frequently and I don’t like to use chemicals on the floor, so the Shark Steam Mop is perfect for me. It cleans the floors without chemicals and kills germs at the same time. My Shark Steam Mop was not too expensive. I paid $79.99 for it and I even got free replacement pads with it. Our kitchen and dining room floor is rather new and it is a deep rich laminate floor. The manufacturer doesn’t recommend the use of lots of water to clean the floor. Actually to clean a laminate floor for optimal results, just spray it lightly with a cleaner and wipe it with a paper towel. Since I don’t think that this really gets the floor clean and sanitary, I use the Shark Steam Mop all the time. I love that it not only does

a great job of deep cleaning the floor, it gets every bit of the dirt off the floor and leaves it with a beautiful shine, all without any chemicals at all - just steam. I love the fact that it also sanitizes the floor as well.

I not only use this mop for my kitchen and dining room, I use on my bathroom ceramic floors as well. It works especially well on the tile floors and makes them sparkle. The mop is lightweight and easy to maneuver. I brought this mop over to my mother’s house to see how it would work on cleaning her kitchen linoleum tile. This type of tile can be tricky to clean because of the little crevices that are in the tile. I’ve tried lots of different cleaning products on my mother’s older kitchen floor, but it still doesn’t look as bright as I would like it to look. I brought the Shark Steam Mop over to her house and began cleaning her floor with it. I really did not believe how clean and bright it got the ...

• floor. My mother didn’t believe it either. Although the floor was always clean, it never looked this good. There was absolutely no dirt in the crevices of the linoleum tile. The floor actually looked brand new. I was so happy, that my mother was so pleased with how her floor looked. This mop is amazing in that it just lifts up the dirt and wipes it away. I have the Shark Steamer that I use for lots of things like cleaning my stove, appliances and tons of other things. I highly recommend The Shark Steam Mop to anyone who wants clean floors with added steam cleaning power at a reasonable price.

On another occasion, I tried to clean my mother’s basement floor. Now the tile in her basement is really kind of dindy and I didn’t expect any great results when I used the Shark Steam Mop on it. I have tried so many floor cleaners on this basement floor and I really didn’t think that anything could brighten it up and I seriously was thinking of just replacing the tile

for her. She doesn’t use the basement for entertaining, but I would like for the tile to look bright and fresh for her. Well, I mopped the floor with the Shark Steam Mop and I almost cried because I couldn’t wait for her to see it. She wasn’t home at the time, but I told that I would be there cleaning the basement floor. She told me not to bother because she too didn’t think that it would make too much of a difference. Now, the floor was already clean from me maintaining it and cleaning it regularly, but because it was older tile, it didn’t have the same brightness to it and it seemed that some of the dirt was ground in. After mopping it with the Shark Steam Mop, the basement floor really looked brand new. When my mother came home, she was speechless. The floor was so incredibly clean and shiny, she simply did not believe it. I was so happy that my mother loved how the floor looked. That alone, to me was worth the price of this great mop.

Shark Steam Mop

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161309833210630/k2311a0913/9.13.09