First: A Magazine for Women on the Go  » Media  »
  • I have been looking for a diverse kind of magazine and I found one such magazine called First which was suppose to be for women on the go
  • There were also articles on dieting, which I think is interesting to most women
  • What I like about it is that the articles are directly targeted at women

• by TheAdvocate

Reading magazines is my favorite pastime. I have all kinds of magazines for my different interests.

I have so many of them because every magazine has different focus.

It is very rare that I find a magazine with most, if not all of my interests discussed there.

Most of the magazines for women are

centered on fashion, with a few discussions on other issues.

It is as if a woman is only interested in fashion and nothing else.

I have been looking for a diverse kind of magazine and I found one such magazine called First which was suppose to be for women on the go.

It was ...

• indeed this kind of magazine, with most of my interests discussed there.

There were articles on health which I am very much interested.

There were also articles on dieting, which I think is interesting to most women.

It also had articles on other matter such as home organization, gardening, career and issues close to

women’s heart.

What I like about it is that the articles are directly targeted at women.

It is a magazine for real women, not the fashion magazines where only the anorexics are being put on the pedestal.

It is just a bit difficult to get a hold of this particular magazine on a regular basis.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391309833070630/k2311a0913/9.13.09