Jet Set: The Magazine for Today’s Stylish Traveler  » Media  »
  • Traveling is one of the best all-time favorite hobby of most people

• by TheAdvocate

Traveling is one of the best all-time favorite hobby of most people. It is very seldom that you will find a person who wants to be locked up away from the world (except monks, perhaps), and even couch potatoes have been known to watch travel shows.

This shows that they

want to travel but just do not have the willpower to lift their butts off the couch.

Whenever I could, I read up on travel-related matters such as places to travel, travel clothes and accessories and tips to get around, and one of my favorite ways of satisfying my lust ...

• for travel information is through magazines.

I came across Jet Set magazine, which the blurb says that it is the magazine for today’s stylish traveler.

The magazine lives up to this blurb and it discusses the more high-end means of traveling.

It placed itself with high-end magazines and discusses travel-related

issues relevant to a more discriminating traveler.

I am not one of those, preferring to rough it up when I travel because I feel that is the best way to get to know the culture.

I suppose there are a lot of people who like to travel in style and need this magazine.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 391309833040630/k2311a0913/9.13.09