Mario Badescu Skin Care Glycolic Foaming Cleanser  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have read a lot of good reviews about the Mario Badescu Skin Care line, and after much thought, I decided to try them
  • I usually do not see this effect from cleansers, as I consider them nothing more than soaps
  • I also noticed that my whiteheads were removed (not all of them though), and followed with a toner, my skin felt refreshed and relaxed and so much clearer

• by TheAdvocate

I am very particular with my skin care routine, researching products and procedures very carefully. I have read a lot of good reviews about the Mario Badescu Skin Care line, and after much thought, I decided to try them.

This review is solely on the Mario Badescu Skin Care Glycolic Foaming Cleanser.

This cleanser

was a bit on the expensive side (US$16 for a cleanser!).

I was attracted to it because it was a glycolic cleanser.

I have done glycolic peeling and I was really happy with the results.

The blurb on this cleanser said that I only had to use the cleanser 1-2 times a week ...

• as part of deep cleansing treatment.

I used it during the days that I do my deep cleansing ritual.

I liked the smell of it, very fragrant and relaxing.

After washing with it, I felt my skin was a little tighter and clearer.

I usually do not see this effect from cleansers, as

I consider them nothing more than soaps.

I also noticed that my whiteheads were removed (not all of them though), and followed with a toner, my skin felt refreshed and relaxed and so much clearer.

I use this when I badly need a facial and have no time to go to a facialist.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311309833030630/k2311a0913/9.13.09