Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum
  • Initially I was a little apprehensive about using another medicated product- but then I decided too give Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum a try
  • Due to its transparency, it made it convenient for me to apply this scar gel even during the day without having to be conscious about it
  • My mother was so impressed with the results that she is now recommending Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum to all friends and relatives who seem to be worried about their scars
  • Priced at $24.99 - Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum according to me is perhaps the best solution to remove scars on your skin

• by rm002

The acne scars on my face were worrying me to hell for quite sometime and marred my beautiful face to great extent. Although I did try using various creams and lotions to get rid of them, nothing really worked successfully. This is when one of my friend suggested that I use Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum. This scar gel is specially formulated to reduce the appearance and remove the scars resulting from surgery, burns, acne, injury or stretch mark.

Initially I was a little apprehensive about using another medicated product- but then I decided too give Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum a try. As

soon as I applied this scar gel on my acne scars, this gel got easily absorbed into my skin and slowly became completely invisible. This scar gel not only felt light on my skin but also did not leave any kind of oily residue behind. Due to its transparency, it made it convenient for me to apply this scar gel even during the day without having to be conscious about it. Slowly after applying this scar gel for nearly 2-3 times a day for nearly 4-5 months my scars have become so light that it is difficult to see them on my skin.

• I seemed to be delighted with the result- because I had lost all hope of getting my acne scars healed and felt that they would be there with me all my life. My acne scars faded away so naturally that it was difficult to say that I had ever had those ugly scars ever on my skin. My skin felt so soft and silky and made me look beautiful once again – and I knew I owed this completely to Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum.

After witnessing the successful results of my acne scars – my mother also decided to use. Scar Away

Silicon Gel Serum for her burnt scars on her arms. Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum spelled its magic here too. This wonder scar serum initially softened her burnt scars and then completely lightened them. Though the scars remained – they were lightened dramatically that they almost seemed invisible. My mother was so impressed with the results that she is now recommending Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum to all friends and relatives who seem to be worried about their scars.

Priced at $24.99 - Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum according to me is perhaps the best solution to remove scars on your skin.

Juvy says :

re : My mother was so impressed with the results that she is now recommending Scar Away Silicon Gel Serum to all friends and relatives who seem to be worried about their scars
    hello may i ask if how many weeks will it be removed? and where to get it her in the Philippines? i have a face scar because of pimple wounds. it was already healed but there’s a dark brown mark left. it’s almost 3 weeks from now.

Galega says :

It should give some results within three weeks. The duration for which you have already used it.

If there isn’t any result within this span of time, you should consider consulting a dermatologist. Discuss the possibility of using Tri-Lumar Cream along with Scar Away Silicon Gel.

mike says :

I had 3rd degree burns to my thigh from boiling water have a lot of scarring. will this product help ease the scarring. had skin grafts

mike says :

3rd degree burns to groin area

Galega says :

Scar Away promises to reduce scarring emanating from burning (of any degrees), injury, surgery and wound, among others. It can be applied at any part of the body. You should expect result within three weeks of using it.

Emleo batista says :

Where to buy this product sir here in philippines?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 261309832910630/k2311a0913/9.13.09