Lancome Double action eye makeup remover  » Cosmetics  »
  • So overall I would recommend this eye makeup remover even though it is a little bit expensive
  • I haven't tried many eye makeup removers, but out of all the ones that I have tried, I like this one the best

• by Brooke

I purchased this eye makeup remover because I was having a hard time removing my eye make up. Once I purchased this, it was very easy and not hard at all.

It’s very easy to use this makeup remover.

This eye makeup remover is not oily so it actually feels good

on my eyes.

All it takes is one swipe against each eye and it takes removes the makeup.

This is the first eye makeup remover that I have found that actually removes mascara! It’s gentle, doesn’t hurt your eyes, and has a nice scent.

So overall I would recommend this eye ...

• makeup remover even though it is a little bit expensive.

I haven’t tried many eye makeup removers, but out of all the ones that I have tried, I like this one the best.

I like this eye makeup remover the best because it is easy to use, doesn’t hurt my eyes,

and removes the makeup.

I was a little worried about using this product because I wear contact lenses but it didn’t hurt or sting my eyes at all.

I barely even felt the product on my eyes after each swipe.

Overall I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good makeup remover.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311309832840630/k2311a0913/9.13.09