Nair Cream Hair Remover for face with Special Moisturizers  » Cosmetics  »
  • Waxing and threading off my facial hair seemed a good option but I found these solutions rather painful and time consuming
  • But when I happened to see Nair cream Hair Remover for Face with Special Moisturizers – I knew I had got a solution to my problem
  • This facial hair removing cream is quiet convenient and handy – thus making it easy for me to carry it along with me everywhere and anywhere

• by rm002

I am one of those women who have super fine facial hair. Although I am blessed with a fair skin, these facial hairs made my face look dull and lifeless. Waxing and threading off my facial hair seemed a good option but I found these solutions rather painful and time consuming. But when I happened to see Nair cream Hair Remover for Face with Special Moisturizers – I knew I had got a solution to my problem.

What attracted me to Nair cream hair remover for face was the fact that this facial hair remover had special moisturizing agents in it which I felt would be a great advantage

for my skin. When I applied this hair remover for the first time on my face- the cream felt so light on my skin and spread smoothly over my face that it hardly took me a minute to apply it all over my face. After waiting for about 6-7 minutes, I wiped off this facial hair removing cream with a damp cloth and was very happy with the results. My skin looked so healthy that it almost glowed naturally. The almond oil and baby oil present in Nair cream hair remover for face moisturized my skin, leaving my skin silky soft and invitingly touchable.

Nair cream hair remover for face ...

• worked just perfectly for me. What I loved about this product was the fact that after using this cream, I did not have any kind of breakouts or rashes. My face remained hair free for nearly three weeks and made me look younger and beautiful. Another great advantage of this facial hair removing cream was that this cream not only got rid of my facial hair successfully but also removed the dead skin cells on face too. In fact Nair cream hair remover for face worked so effectively for my skin that after seeing its results, my mother and my sister has also started using it – and seemed
        to be rather satisfied and happy with the product. This facial hair removing cream is quiet convenient and handy – thus making it easy for me to carry it along with me everywhere and anywhere. Perhaps the only con of Nair cream hair remover, according to me is its scent – which is not very appealing. But I guess this is a too little a price to pay for the many advantages this facial hair remover has to offer.

Priced at $4.99 - Nair cream hair remover for face is perhaps a great solution for those who wish to get rid of their facial hair in and effective and harmless way.

Sangita Salunke says :

Kindly tell me where i can get nair hair removal cream for face in India

Galega says :

It is available throughout South India. You may find it difficulty in finding it in North India. Only some stores keep it. Actually, as the name indicates, this product is primarily marketed in Kerala, Tamil Nadu and Karnataka.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311209832450130/k2311a0912/9.12.09