Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets
  • I love these sheets as it allows me to blot away excess facial oil and freshen up my skin without having to take off my makeup
  • The only cost about $5.00 for 50 sheets, which if you only use one sheet once a day, they should last you for at least a month and a half if I'm doing my math correctly
  • I don't how I even thought to do this, but one day, I was in the car and I noticed that my glasses were smudged
  • Anyway, I highly recommend this product to anyone for blotting up excess facial oil while not having to remove your makeup

• by mom1

I use Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets every day. I love these sheets as it allows me to blot away excess facial oil and freshen up my skin without having to take off my makeup. My face tends to get oily throughout the day, and I am self conscious about it.

Even though I wear water based foundation makeup which is oil free, my skin still manage to get oily in a few areas, namely the T-zone which is my forehead, my nose and each side of my nose and my chin. Before I staring using Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets, I would use my facial powder to freshen up my makeup.

I didn’t like how this looked, because seemed like my makeup looked too heavy when I layered the power over it a couple times a day. With these

oil absorbing sheets, I can simply blot my face over the oily areas, and my makeup looks just as good as it did when I first put it on.

I also like how inexpensive these sheets are. The only cost about $5 for 50 sheets, which if you only use one sheet once a day, they should last you for at least a month and a half if I’m doing my math correctly.

Of course, nothing beats washing your face with soap and water, or a good facial cleanser, but if it’s not feasible to wash your face with soap and water, this is the next best thing. When I’m at work, it’s easier to just use a Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheet than to wash my face with soap and water.

It’s not feasible for me to wash my face with soap ...

• and water anyway at work because by the time I’ve washed my face and reapplied my makeup, it would take too much time, and my coworkers would wonder where the heck I’ve been all this time! Using the sheets take a few seconds and it’s just the little pick me up that I need, knowing that my makeup looks fresh again and the sheen is gone from my face. My daughter also likes to carry a few of the Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets in her purse for a quick touch up of her makeup.

Her skin isn’t too oily, but she says that it keeps her makeup looking fresh and seems to set it better if she gives her face a blot with the sheets once or twice during the day.

I have to admit that I have used these sheets to clean my

glasses when I was in a pinch.

I don’t how I even thought to do this, but one day, I was in the car and I noticed that my glasses were smudged. I was stopped for a train, and I looked in my purse for a tissue.

I usually don’t like to clean my glasses with a tissue because of the lint it leaves behind. As luck would have it, I didn’t have any tissue, but I did have my Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets.

I took one out and rubbed a sheet over the smudges on my glasses and I could not believe how clean they looked. They did a better job that the tissue because there was no lint left behind.

Anyway, I highly recommend this product to anyone for blotting up excess facial oil while not having to remove your makeup.

Clean & Clear Oil Absorbing Sheets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 341209832410130/k2311a0912/9.12.09