AT&T Cellular Services  » Cellular services  »
  • I love the packages they offer and the customer service, in my opinion is excellent
  • I never have any problems with service interruptions and very rarely do I experience loss of signal
  • Anyway, my friend was in the grocery store, when she noticed on her cellphone that she had missed two calls
  • I also have AT&T telephone service for my home and I am very happy with and have never had a problem with
  • I highly recommend AT&T as a cellphone service provider and for that matter for land line telephone service providers because they offer lots of different packages and the customer service representatives are very knowledgeable about the different service plans that they offer and also about the products that they represent

• by mom1

I have been a customer of AT&T Cellular Services for many years. I have never switched to another service provider, as I have always been pleased with AT&T. I love the packages they offer and the customer service, in my opinion is excellent. I never have any problems with service interruptions and very rarely do I experience loss of signal. On a very rare occasion, because we live near a forest preserve, when I drive on the road that is near the forest preserve, I will lose signal because of all the trees.

Where I used to work, there were a bunch of offices in the lower level. Everytime someone would go to use their cellphones, they wouldn’t get any reception. When I used mine, I never had a problem. Nobody could believe I was the only one that got a signal in the basement of that building.

Of course, I was the

only one who had AT&T as my cellphone provider. Everyone else had different providers. Other examples of this happened on day when a friend and I were in grocer store. I don’t know why, but grocery stores are notorious for causing people to lose cell phone signals.

Anyway, my friend was in the grocery store, when she noticed on her cellphone that she had missed two calls. She couldn’t figure out how this happened because she didn’t even hear her phone ring. When she got the number of the missed call, she needed to get back to the person right away. Since it was pouring rain outside, we couldn’t run out to the car just yet for the signal to return, so she asked if she could use my cellphone.

She wasn’t to confident that my phone would work, because she said that cellphones never work in the grocery store. She said no matter ...

• what carrier you have, they just don’t work. I told her that I have AT&T and my cellphone always works in the grocery store. Now, I do have to admit, that on one or two occasions, I have dropped a call while in the grocery store, but generally, I always have a signal and rarely do calls get dropped.

I gave her my cellphone and she dialed the number. She was so surprised that she was able to get through to her party. It made me feel good that she was able to complete her call on my cellphone using my AT&T cellphone service. She is now thinking of switching to AT&T, but since she has to wait out her contract with her provider, it won’t be for a while.

My daughter also is happy with the AT&T cellphone service provider, because it allows her unlimited texting, and even though she doesn’t pay the bill,

because she is on my family plan, she doesn’t have to hear me tell her to limit her texting because of the expense. I also have AT&T telephone service for my home and I am very happy with and have never had a problem with. I like the AT&T stores because I always receive great customer service there. Yes, there is often a brief wait to see a representative , but never too long.

Usually they are seem to be busier on Saturdays, so I if I need anything from there, I try to go during the week. The customer service reps are helpful and knowledgeable about their products and services. I highly recommend AT&T as a cellphone service provider and for that matter for land line telephone service providers because they offer lots of different packages and the customer service representatives are very knowledgeable about the different service plans that they offer and also about the products that they represent.

AT&T Cellular Services

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 221209832360130/k2311a0912/9.12.09