Pringles chips  » Food  »
  • I really like Pringles and I will forever be a fan of this amazing snack

• by Ambitious

Pringles is brand of potato chips or snacks manufactured by Procter and Gamble. Pringles was introduced in 1968 and the patent was from Ohio, United States. It has the advertising slogan of about popping and it is famous for the tubular can packaging.

My picnics will never be called a picnic if there

is no Pringles in the party! I’ve been eating Pringles for years and I never got tired of it. The different varieties of it give different exciting flavors that I feel I can’t just enough of them! My favorite flavor is the Super Stack Potato Crisps and I mostly choose the orange ...

• packaging.

I really like the packaging of Pringles. The tubular can look makes it easier for me to grab some Pringles and it can be used afterwards like a pencil holder or the plastic lid as the cover for a coin bank.

I don’t have to worry about the ingredients of Pringles. There

are no artificial ingredients and no preservatives. This is also why Pringles is one of my favorite snacks. I really enjoy its thin yet crispy touch. I can’t help feel munching on it more as I take a bite forward. I really like Pringles and I will forever be a fan of this amazing snack!

Pringles chips

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271209832130130/k2311a0912/9.12.09