Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup
  • I didn't really want to agree since I'm so used to my usual tomato soup but when I saw the price, the Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup was cheaper
  • To add up, my friend wouldn't recommend me something bad and she has a wide experience on using canned tomato soups
  • I know that I got used to the smell of my tomato soup but Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup really made a significant mark on me
  • Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup tastes really delicious

• by Ambitious

Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup is a soup brand made by the Campbell Soup Company from New Jersey, US.

I’m not really much of a fan of Campbell soups but I had the chance to try the Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup. I used to use a different brand of tomato soup to add to my beef stew and other dishes but it so happened that my stock ran out. My friend who

is an expert at cooking went with me to restock my other supplies aside from my usual tomato soup and she recommended me to try the Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup for a change. I didn’t really want to agree since I’m so used to my usual tomato soup but when I saw the price, the Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup was cheaper. To add up, my friend wouldn’t recommend me something bad and she has a wide experience on using canned tomato soups.

Comparing the size, Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup is smaller than my usual tomato soup but I got it for a cheaper deal. I know that I got used to the smell of my tomato soup but Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup really made a significant mark on me. When I added it to my beef stew it smells really ...

• Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
      nice. I still haven’t added some lime juice but I can already smell the freshness of tomatoes and it feels really pleasant to the nose! Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup tastes really delicious. I can really see the difference on my stew compared to my usual tomato soup. My beef stew tasted better and the soup was very tasty and fresh! Mostly I use a whole can on my usual tomato
      soup but at Campbell’s; I didn’t use the whole can to flavor. I was surprised that I even had enough to make a sauce out of it and it would really be tasty. I’m really glad my friend got to introduce me to Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup. I feel like a chef pro when I use it in my dishes and I make sure I always have a can of it in my kitchen.

Campbell's Condensed Tomato Soup
Shayna says :

re : Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup tastes really delicious
I think the texture is watery. If you wanna get it add things to it to make it better. Such as milk and spices.

Shayna says :

re : Campbell’s Condensed Tomato Soup tastes really delicious

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271209832110130/k2311a0912/9.12.09