Failure to Launch movie
1.5
  • When I saw previews of this movie, I thought it would be hillarious
  • Casting Terry Bradshaw as the dad also was a bad choice and even Kathy Bates (who I love)didn't seem like she was too into the movie

• by Steve
      When I saw previews of this movie, I thought it would be hillarious. However, when I finally got a chance to watch it, I can understand why the critics hated it. Overall, it was

an OK movie but it wasn’t as funny as it could have been. The plot was a rehashed version of How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days without the twists and turns that ...

• came with that movie. And I just didn’t feel a chemistry between the main characters. Casting Terry Bradshaw as the dad also was a bad choice and even Kathy Bates (who I love)didn’t seem
        like she was too into the movie. If I had to give this movie a rating, it would be a 3 out of a possible 10 points just because I feel like I wasted my money.

Failure to Launch movie
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11160883210431/k2311a0816/8.16.06