Bounce Dryer Sheets  » Housewares  »
  • After using several brands, including store brands, I decided I prefer Bounce
  • The places to use them are endless… any place you want a nice fragrance such as in your in your closet, between your stacks of sweaters, in your delicate clothes drawers, etc. Then again any place that can get stinky and stuffy I think needs a dryer sheet, such as in your car, in all your shoes and boots, in garbage cans and trash cans, etc. The first time I discovered dryer sheets were good to wipe the clothes dryer lint filter was by accident

• by joan

Dryer sheets can be used in more places than just when drying clothes. After using several brands, including store brands, I decided I prefer Bounce. My favorite is not the original orange box of Bounce, but the one called “Renewing Rain’ which comes in a green box with orange lettering.

I have always used the sheets for their fresh, clean pleasant scent. The places to use them are endless… any place you want a nice fragrance such as

The first time I discovered dryer sheets were good to wipe the clothes dryer lint filter was by accident. I had a rather full filter and ...

• picked up a used sheet that had accidentally fallen on the floor from the last dryer load. I wiped the lint filter and it worked so well, I started using the sheets all the time to clean filters.

Don’t throw those used dryer sheets away. Often they still have scent and even if they don’t, they can be reused. While we know dryer sheets help reduce static in the dryer, did you know you can also just

rub them straight on clothes to reduce static?

I also use sheets to wipe the TV or computer screens and I discovered dust will not adhere as quickly. That makes sense since the sheets reduce static. In fact anywhere you need a dust cloth, you can use the sheets.

There are probably many other uses I have yet to discover, but for now I am delighted to share this and hopefully you have some new uses for your dryer sheets.

Bounce Dryer Sheets

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 531209832060130/k2311a0912/9.12.09