Seven Habits Of Highly Effective People book  » Books  »
  • I know this book from my friend, he told me that Seven Habits by Stephen R
  • Covey is amazing book, so I start to read this book
  • This is not surprised because first time you read it, I think you gonna like it and wanna to figure out what is the next

• by andry777

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

I know this book from my friend, he told me that Seven Habits by Stephen R. Covey is amazing book, so I start to read this book. Lately I know that this book has been best seller because it sold over fifteen million copies and has been translated into eight different languages. This is not surprised because first time you read it, I think you gonna like it and wanna to figure out what is the next.

I

was inspired to reach success by Covey, I think many people do, because his writing is simple to understand and open up my mind. In this book, Covey try to explain what is the habits of success people. These are what I’ve got from this book : - I learned to control another people or circumstances. If I can make affect to another in every situation, I try to be creative so I can survive in every situation.

• - I learned to have vision in anything I do so I have direction in every movement that I take.

- I leaned to manage my time and priority. I can clearly know what is the urgent things, the important things and not urgent, less important things.

- I learned to think about another benefits beside mine.

- I learn to listen others, understands other and respect others first.

- I learn to work as a team and think as a team.

/> - I learn to take a rest for a moment in life.

I think it will be great for you to own this book, I learn many things from this book and until now is still learn to be more effective people. You will not regret to own this book. This is a valuable invest to life. I really happy to know this book, it’s a big help in my life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171209832000130/k2311a0912/9.12.09