Grooming at Rocko’s Pet Depot  » Pets  »
47202 Hayes Road Macomb Township MI 48044
  • I found this wonderful new groomer for my daughter's Chinese Crested
  • I don't like leaving my dogs with anyone I don't know, but Candice made me feel very comfortable with leaving my dog with her

• by michelle eckman

I found this wonderful new groomer for my daughter’s Chinese Crested. Last week a friend of mine recommended I go see Candice over at Rocko’s Pet Depot. I called and made an appointment for the following Thursday. Candice was wonderful.

When I first walked in I was told the grooming area was in the back of the store. The grooming area is separated from the rest of the store by glass windows

which forms two walls and the rest of the room is painted white with bright colored paw prints and dogs on the wall. Her area is so clean, I didn’t even see dog hair on the floor from other dogs who were groomed that morning.

Candice was very friendly and welcoming; my dog just loved her right from the start. This is very unusual she is very stand-offish, but she just ...

• loved her and gave her kisses and thought she was wonderful. I don’t like leaving my dogs with anyone I don’t know, but Candice made me feel very comfortable with leaving my dog with her.

I came back about two hours later and she was ready to be picked up and looked wonderful! I barely recognized her. Candice had gotten out a couple mats from her coat and shaved up

her face and neck and she was snow white. I can’t get over how nice she looked and usually my dog has an attitude after a bath and blow dry. She was happy and behaved so well for Candice, I still can’t believe it! We now have a standing appointment every other Thursday so she can we can keep her long coat in good condition.

I won’t go anywhere else with the Crested.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 291209831691230/k2311a0912/9.12.09