Enchanteur Eau de Cologne - Sensation  » Perfume  »
2.5
  • Actually, the cologne's color is white, but with the bottle, its looks like very interesting
  • Though I like the smell of this cologne, after for a while I use it, I'm pretty dissapointed with the bottle because the sprayer is easy to broke, so I must be careful whenever use it

• by coolvie

Enchanteur Eau de Cologne is a cologne which formed in spray. First time I use this cologne, I was interest with the package and the tester in supermarket.

The package is in long bottle completed with the sprayer, so its easy to usewhenever we wanna use it, just spray it to our body like the other

perfume.

Enchanteur Eau de Cologne, ’sensation’ flavor is have a purple in the bottle, so the colgne is looks like in purple color.

Actually, the cologne’s color is white, but with the bottle, its looks like very interesting.

The bottle of the package is in 120 ml, the price is also cheap.

The ’sensation’ flavor/fragrance have ...

• a flower, fruit and the other good fragrance which if I smell it, its really make a different sensation.

Whenever I smell the fragrance and use it, I feel sexy and have more passion.

The material of Enchanteur Eau de Cologne are water, ethyl alcohol, perfume, hydrogenated castor oil, and the other chemical compound.

Though I

like the smell of this cologne, after for a while I use it, I’m pretty dissapointed with the bottle because the sprayer is easy to broke, so I must be careful whenever use it.

Beside that, the fragrance isn’t long lasting, so if we wanna have a ’sensation’ smell everytime, I yhink we must spray it not only once in a time

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 561209831681230/k2311a0912/9.12.09