Old Navy Women’s The Diva Boot-Cut Jeans  » Clothes  »
  • Looking for the right pair of jeans is always a frustrating experience for me
  • When I found Old Navy's The Diva Boot-Cut Jeans, I was so relieved

• by patofgold23

I seem to have trouble finding the perfect jeans for my body type. I am 5″1, medium built, and have wide hips and full behind. When I need a new pair, it always takes me a week to find something that makes me look good. Most of the jeans in the department store look awful. If I find a pair that fits my waist, the legs are too short. If I find a pair in the right length, I have to struggle hard to make it pass

through my hips. Looking for the right pair of jeans is always a frustrating experience for me.

When I found Old Navy’s The Diva Boot-Cut Jeans, I was so relieved! Finally, a pair that doesn’t make me look like an elephant. What’s nice about this The Diva Jeans is that they hug your body perfectly, but doesn’t make you uncomfortable at all. Its rise is just right on my waist, giving me that clean, flat front look. They are fashionable and goes well with a lot of my sweaters and ...

• tee shirts. If I want the casual look, I match it with my sleeved tops or some of my great button-downs, match them with open toes heels, and works just great! Then I put on some accessories to complete the look.

I own 2 pairs of The Diva Boot-Cut Jeans. I have the Dark Authentic and Vintage shade as well. For $29.50, it’s not much price to pay for a great-looking jeans! They are very flattering for my body type. I have gained a little weight but these jeans

hide my fats well and don’t make me look like a mummy. They make me look how I want to look, very comfortable and stylish and surely give me the confidence I need.

The quality of these jeans is great, they could hold up to many washes and daily wear and doesn’t change shape through time. Perfect for my wash and wear lifestyle! I have fallen in-love with my The Diva Jeans. Whatever your body type is, give this brand a try; I’m sure you will like it as well!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 551209831661230/k2311a0912/9.12.09