Netflix  » Movies  »
  • I enjoyed checking my mail for new movies and had something to watch at hand all the time
  • I highly recommend choosing Netflix to fulfill your movie needs

• by Savvy

I used Netflix for 2 years. I started the free trial and ended up keeping the service. I loved the convenience of not spending gas to drive to the video store and spending a considerable amount of time picking out a good movie to watch.

I especially liked that Netflix carries a wide variety of titles. Summaries of the

plots are also available for you to read through and make your decisions from the convenience of your home.

There’s also a level of anonymity in selecting your movies. I rented movies that I would otherwise be embarrassed to check out at the video store.

Also, they have full DVDs available for seasons of your favorite TV shows. I ...

• watched LOST all on DVD and I have to say that I probably would not have understood the show had I not watched in one or two sittings.

You can add any amount of movies to your queue ranging from popular to least popular titles. Everything I wanted to watch was available.

You could even add the soon-to-be released

movies. When they were available, Netflix shipped them out to you.

I enjoyed checking my mail for new movies and had something to watch at hand all the time. Their customer service is also friendly and is able to answer your questions promptly.

Over all Netflix saved me time, money, and gas. I highly recommend choosing Netflix to fulfill your movie needs.

Netflix

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 111109831390830/k2311a0911/9.11.09