Pentel Fabricfun Pastel Dye Sticks  » Other  »
  • One of my most favorite things that I like to customize are t-shirts, pants or short or even some of my bags and shoes
  • With so much fan and easy to do this is definitely best to do with your kids or just for hobby

• by keroteto

Most of the us don’t want to have things that are so common that we tend to personalized or customize our things. Some of which are making embroidery or painting.

One of my most favorite things that I like to customize are t-shirts, pants or short or even some of my bags and shoes.

Most of the time i use silkscreening by stencil or by emulsion.

But I’d like to have a more natural blend of hand drawing and authentic drawing that will make it look like its freshly made.

Then

I finally find something that could give me a more control over may painting on shirts, drawing it with less hassle of textile paint and stencil.

Pentel is the brand I always use when buying my pastel color for my drawing and just when I was about to buy my new set of colors i find this Pentel Fabricfun Pastel Dye Sticks.

The first time I use it give me so much fun. Its so easy to use and actually less pressure.

Its is best done on a white shirt ...

• or cloth or those that have alighter color to make the paster more glisntening.

For me the most appealing in this product is that once applied to the cloth and you find yourself not satisfied with the whole style you can still washed it and it and star all over again without any stain. YOu don’t have to waste any more cloths if the drawing turns out ugly.

There are alos tip to make your drawing really good, its by using a stencil or by sharpening the edges of your paste

stick to make the lines more firm.

Once you find yoursefl satisfied and fulfilled with the drawing now its time to make it permanent so that it wont dissappear even after washing. All you have to do is to put a protective cover infront of the drawing and at the back by using some wax or ordinary pape. After putting that paper just ironed it for about 15 mintues and its done!!

With so much fan and easy to do this is definitely best to do with your kids or just for hobby.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 121109831380830/k2311a0911/9.11.09