Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • However, I do have a problem with puffiness and it is very frequent (as frequent as almost every day and I’m getting so tired of it)
  • It’s hard to explain what this thing exactly does, but it definitely made my whole eye area more toned and smooth
  • It is so fast and convenient to use (which suits me well because I am lazy), and it does a great job in shrinking my under eye puffiness in the morning (or anytime of the day)
  • My favourite part about this product is the little metal roller-ball
  • I paid $10.99 for the roll, but it came with a free pack of Garnier wipes

• by patofgold23

This is a unique and wonderful product. To start with, I have no eye bags, no circles around my eyes (very seldom I do, though), and no wrinkles. However, I do have a problem with puffiness and it is very frequent (as frequent as almost every day and I’m getting so tired of it). So when I saw its advert on the TV, I was so excited! I ran to the drugstore to get it. I wanted to be skeptical about the product, but when you are as desperate as I am, and as tired as I am in dealing with puffy eyes every single day, you would be willing to try anything as well.

I was pleasantly surprised with the results. It’s hard to explain what this thing exactly does, but it definitely made my whole eye area more toned and smooth. I saw a total difference

in the puffiness under my eyes in the morning after the first time I used it.

It is so fast and convenient to use (which suits me well because I am lazy), and it does a great job in shrinking my under eye puffiness in the morning (or anytime of the day). It also moisturizes and gets rid of my unsighty inner corners, absorbing instantly to a plump smooth finish.

My favourite part about this product is the little metal roller-ball. It feels nice and does not pull the delicate skin under and around my eyes. What an awesome idea Garnier came up with! I think it helps a lot in the circulation as you glide it on. It feels amazing over my skin, and the nice cooling effect reminds me of cucumbers over my eyes. I thought this product would work better if the metal roller would ...

• stay cool. So I put mine in the freezer for a couple of minutes before putting it on, and I felt that it made a big difference. It’s nothing dramatic, but the change is noticeable.

Since I used the Garnier Anti-Puff Roller, I have been getting a lot of compliments on my skin. I am not sure if I owe it to Garnier. I live a very healthy lifestyle, I never smoke or drink, I take lots of liquids, and as a writer I tend to stay up late a lot, but I do try my best to get all the rest and sleep I can. Whether it’s Garnier or not that’s doing all the wonders for my skin, I still intend to use this product for a long time. There are lots of products out there that promises to do the same for a lesser price, but

I would never fall for that. It is only with Garnier that I have seen real results. My eyes are truly less puffy than before I started using it. I was using MAC Fast Response eye cream before Garnier, but I never got noticeable results from it.

It’s not really pricey if you compare it to other eye products. I paid $10.99 for the roll, but it came with a free pack of Garnier wipes. And oh, Garnier did a great job on the packaging too. The moisturizing and refreshing action you get from the product is really worth it. I started using it twice a day since then and my eyes have continued to improve. I am really pleased with the results.

The product is very travel-friendly. I have it in my purse all the time. I swear by this product, no-frills! I would keep on buying it.

Garnier Skin Renew Anti-Puff Eye Roller

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 311109831370830/k2311a0911/9.11.09