Edwina the Dinosaur Who Didn’t Know She was Extinct book  » Books  »
  • But, it was definitely an interesting one that makes a fantastically cute bedtime story
  • I know my daughter loved it enough to want me to read it to her again tonight and it is a book I think I’ll be looking to buy for her after she has to return it to the library
  • If you haven’t read the story, I would recommend taking the time to

• by Steve

My daughter got to go to the school library for the first time yesterday and check out a book. Since she loves stories about dinosaurs, she picked out the book Edwina, the Dinosaur Who Didn’t Know She was Extinct.

I wasn’t sure

what to expect from this book before reading it.

But, after reading it, I’m glad she picked it out.

It was a great story.

Basically, Edwina is a dinosaur who is friendly with everyone and is famous for baking cookies.

But, there is a kid who wants to prove to the world that dinosaurs are extinct and puts together a compelling argument to prove it.

Only, nobody will listen to him; except, ironically, Edwina.

It wasn’t the most well written story I’ve read in ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in September, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171109831360830/k2311a0911/9.11.09